Ready to respond to a variety of needs, the experienced crew at Versapros will provide a safe and timely solution to your project. Here are just a few ways that we can help:
- Foundation Walls
- Trailer Aprons
- Elevated Slabs
- Trenching Pour-backs
- Warehouse Floors
- Equipment Pads
- Dumpster Pads
- Retaining Walls
- Core Drilling
- Tank & Silo Pads
- Bulk Storage Pads
- Structural Concrete
- Concrete Flatwork
- Concrete Walls
- Concrete Repairs
- Ramps & Stairs
- Floor Sawing
- Wall Sawing
- Concrete Demolition
- General Demolition
- Surface Preparation
- Crack Repairs
- Equipment Removal
- Equipment Installation
Let Versapros be your turn key service provider of choice for your concrete installation needs. Request a quote for details.
Coring & Sawing
When you need penetrations or openings made in your walls or floors – Versapros will get things cut and removed so you can keep moving. Ready and equipped to tackle any opening needed, the team at Versapros will deliver.
Companies and home owners need core drilling services for a broad range of reasons. Versapros provides construction, renovation and engineering professionals with a reliable , accurate way of creating holes in concrete, brick and other super-tough materials.
Versapros makes it easy to meet your work site safety needs while maintaining efficiency and protecting your schedule & bottom line. Whether you need just a single hole or dozens of precision-cut openings, we’ll provide the accurate results required to keep your project on track.
Anchoring services available – need turn key core drilling and anchoring our guys are equipped with the right tools to install owner provided equipment.
Core drills have a variety of common uses on small and large construction jobs. Examples of these uses include:
- Creating required openings for utility components (e.g., electrical lines, plumbing lines and HVAC ducts)
- Cutting openings for sewer and floor drains
- Creating required openings for communications networks (e.g., Internet lines, phone lines and fiber optic lines)
- Cutting openings for recessed lighting
- Cutting openings for dryer vents
- Anchor points for handrails and permanent benches, tables, signs
- Anchor points for outdoor or indoor safety barriers
- Cutting holes for fire control systems
- Dock Equipment
- Engineering/Analysis (Sample cores for testing)
Utilizing a combination of electric, gas and propane driven saws we have the right equipment to meet your needs.
In many cases, modifications take place on flat, horizontal surfaces such as flat interior exterior surfaces.
Wall sawing provides our client’s need for the modification and repair of vertical or angled surfaces. Able to cut concrete, precast concrete, brick, block & stone.
In the hands of a skilled operator, a full-size flat saw has an extremely wide range of potential uses in structures made from concrete, reinforced concrete and/or masonry. Common examples of these many uses include:
- Removing damaged segments of material
- Creating expansion joints
- Creating utility trenches for new utilities, and repairs
- Cutting openings required for HVAC duct work
- Accessing building utilities for needed repairs or replacements
- Making the openings required to install staircases and elevators
- Cutting for re-enforced utility/housekeeping pads
- Cutting openings for windows
- Cutting openings for doors
- Enlarging previously cut windows and doors
- Making all kinds of flush cuts in vertical or angled material
- Creating HVAC Duct work/ventilation openings
- Creating openings overhead/garage doors doors
- Modifying existing walls
- Creating temporary openings for equipment installation
- Basement foundations for Bilco doors/egress windows
- Straight accurate cut lines
- The ability to cut through a wide range of materials & thicknesses
- Dust mitigation
- Increased project speed and efficiency
- Competitive pricing
Interior or exterior, Versapros is equipped to repair damaged concrete from the smallest crack to large structural repairs.
New & Pour-backs
Not just experts at removing concrete from difficult locations, but Versapros is also equally skilled at pouring or re-pouring concrete in those hard-to-reach parts of the plant or warehouse. We know the creative solutions required to get the job done when obstacles and constant variables are part of the process. From simple reinforced pads to complex artisan structures, Versapros has done it and will continue to pour it!
Do you need to remove a door, window, louver etc.? Let Versapros infill your existing opening, ask about our masonry infill services.